need help with your account or subscription? click here to email us (or see the contact page)
share email twitter ⋅ join discord whatsapp(2ck)
(Free 120)  NBME 30NEW! NBME 29NEW! NBME 28NEW! NBME 27NEW! NBME 26NEW! NBME 25NEW!
NBME 24  NBME 23  NBME 22  NBME 21  NBME 20  NBME 19  NBME 18  NBME 17  NBME 16  NBME 15  NBME 13 
(Step 2 CK Free 120)  Step 2 CK Form 8  Step 2 CK Form 7  Step 2 CK Form 6 
search for anything ⋅ score predictor (“predict me!”)
NBME 25 Answers

nbme25/Block 2/Question#46 (reveal difficulty score)
A 36-year-old woman comes to the physician ...
Fibromuscular dysplasia 🔍 / 📺 / 🌳
tags:

Login to comment/vote.


Must-See Comments from nbme25


 +0 
submitted by shak360(14)

This image is clinically extremely similar to the image for Fibromuscular dysplasia in FA 2020 on pp300.

90% of hypertension is 1° (essential) and related toCO orTPR. The remaining 10% is mostly 2° to renal/renovascular diseases such as fibromuscular dysplasia (characteristic “string of beads” appearance of the renal artery, usually seen in women of child-bearing age) and atherosclerotic renal artery stenosis or to 1° hyperaldosteronism.




search for anything NEW!