meningitisYes, correct. The 5'GGCC option could cause some confusion.+2019-05-28T03:09:29Z
guillo12I really don't understand the question nor the answer. Can someone explain it for dummies like me?+2019-06-22T17:26:35Z
whossayinyes please.. I'm with guillo12 on this+2019-06-23T08:49:21Z
questions says you've created a new cut site,
1. look at the region on the sick vs healthy. The C to G is the change
2. Write out the sick "CCGG" from 5'3'- you could write out the whole thing, but the answer only has 4 letters, so being lazy here
3. write under it, its complement, the dna base pair. So "GGCC"
4. remember both strands are going in opposite directions when you write them out on top of each other.
5. So the bottom strand actually reads 5' CCGG 3' so that is the answer
I hope that clears it up +52019-06-26T04:07:52Z
for every thousand thrashing at the branches of evil there is one hacking at root