1) EBV = Burkitt lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma, nasopharyngeal carcinoma, 1° CNS lymphoma (in immunocompromised patients)
2) HBV & HCV = Hepatocellular carcinoma
3)HHV-8 = Kaposi sarcoma
4) HPV= Cervical and penile/anal carcinoma (types 16, 18), head and neck cancer
5) H. pylori = Gastric adenocarcinoma and MALT lymphoma
6) HTLV-1 = Adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma
7) Liver fluke (Clonorchis sinensis) = Cholangiocarcinoma
8) Schistosoma haematobium = Bladder cancer (squamous cell)
FA 2017: H pylori is associated with gastric adenocarcinoma and MALT lymphoma
Marginal zone lymphoma is caused by CHRONIC INFLAMMATION. H-Pylori can cause chronic inflammation in the stomach.
Epstein barr virus is associated with BURKITT lymphoma, the JAW lesion in Africa.
Got it wrong because I thought H-Pylori only caused gastric cancer.